UK warning stems from Xirsi decision of releasing 9 of his clansmen AlShabaab membersFebruary 27, 2013 // News in English
Those wondering why the UK, USA, Denmark and Australia instructed their citizens to immediately leave Somaliland, need to search no more.
Terrorist hugging Xirsi Xaji Adan, the all-powerful Silanyo cabinet member, quietly released 9 of his clansmen, all high level Al Shabaab members (read names below).
The hard won Somaliland reputation as a reliable partner in the fight against terrorist went down the drain when UK and USA learned that the man at the helm in Hargeisa was freeing up high profile terrorist involved among other things, in the death of the Anna Tonnelli, the British teacher couple, the Star hotel Swiss c
Silanyo administration is willing to sacrifice Somaliland recognition quest to fulfill its narrow minded clannish agenda. While past presidents risked everything including their own lives to stand tall against Al Shabaab, for Silanyo nothing is more important than to pander to his tribal, even at the expense of Somaliland international reputation. Here are the named of the newly freed terrorists, courtesy of Silanyo
1. Sheekh Mubaarig Diiriye Xaaji Axmed Habarjeclo Solo-madaw
2. Cumar Axmed Waa Habarjeclo Axmed Faarax reer Badeed
3. Cali Diiriye Cumar Habarjeclo Cimraan
4. Ibraahim Jaamac Axmed Habarjeclo Reer Raage
5. Cabdiraxmaan Warsame Xayd Habarjeclo Cimraan
6. Cabdirisaaq Cabdilaahi Cali Habarjeclo Axmed Faarax reer Badeed
7. Maxamed Yuusuf Xirsi Habarjeclo Cimraan
8. Mukhtaar Siciid Axmed Doodi Habarjeclo reer Daahir
9. Jaamac Xasan Aadan Habarjeclo reer Biniin
10. Muuse Cali Yuusuf Habaryoonis Isaxaaq
11. Sheekh Maxamed Sheekh Ismaaciil Akisho.